1) The 5 Senses: My daughter taking one of her first bubble baths.
Smell ~ The bubbles smelled of chocolate-covered strawberries, mmmm!
Touch ~ My daughter loved the touch/feel of the bubbles in her hands.
Sight ~ She got so excited when she saw bubbles in the bathtub!
Sound ~ The sounds of my daughter squealing and splashing in the water trying to get all the bubbles.
Taste ~ Yes, my daughter was even trying to taste the bubbles.
2) Child or Children: My one and only child taking her bath. She sure looks like trouble!
3) Dining: Forgot to take a new picture for dining, but here's a picture of one of my coffee mugs, gotta love coffee!
4) Night: The clouds were looking pretty Halloweenish. I do need more practice with taking night shots (and a tripod).
5) Day: A rainy and gloomy day.