Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tuesday Photo Challenges

DSC_0162re2
Edited in Picnik 

She would not cooperate with me and stand still so I could take her picture, so it's a little blurry.  And she kept making ridiculous faces at me, little stinker!


Perceptive Perspective Photo Challenge:  Eyes
Photo Freak Photo Challenge:  Sepia

SOOC shot




Photobucket   Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama







Picnik collage zoom

 Watching as the Fed Ex car zooms away, boy those trucks are noisy.


Shutterlove Tuesday Photo Challenge:  Zoom Zoom

ShutterLoveTuesdays


DSC_0307re


I think this might be one of my favorite shots from today.  I love the look of excitement on her face as she throws the snow, today was her first time playing in the snow too.  This shot would be perfect (to me) if only my stupid car wasn't in the background, oh well.


Simplicity Photography Challenge:  A Favorite Shot




    Sweet Shot Day

5 comments:

  1. The last photo is a great capture. The first photo shows a lot of personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO adorable!!! She looks like she is having so much fun in the snow! :) Thanks so much for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo is so awesome! I love how excited kids get :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snow pictures - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete