Saturday, June 25, 2011

Selfie Saturday

I've haven't participated in one of these for awhile, my weekends have been pretty busy.  But I thought I would have a little photo shoot yesterday for the theme this week "perfection".  

DSC_0925
I am not perfect, but who is?  After having lost 10 lbs I do feel happier and more confident, but I still would like to lose about 5 lbs or so to get to my goal weight and tone up real good.  But until then I guess you just gotta accentuate the positive.  I really like my eyes, so I make those pop a bit, but I hate my nose, to me it is a big honking Polish nose.  I don't really want to change my nose, so I just soften it a bit to make it not stand out so much.  I guess my nose is a part of what makes me...me.

DSC_0975
My arms still need more toning and I also have huge ears (thanks Dad), I can't even wear a baseball hat or my ears will stick out.  So I wear my hair long to cover that, but I guess that is something else that makes me me so I don't hide them all the time.

DSC_0984
Here is a shot of me smiling, I tend to look a little angry in my photos, but I'm really a nice person!

DSC_0945
My baby girl, she's so cute, always has to get in these selfies with me.  I love it!

DSC_0908
original
175/365
Edit with Picnik
I really liked my eyes in this shot so I just made my eyes pop a bit and smoothed my skin a touch, but not too much so that you can still see faint traces of my zits and little wrinkles, it's real and it's me.




Only about 4 more days to go.  Vote for me please?
 

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these- you look amazing! Congrats to you for dropping 10 lbs. That is on my to-do's for sure- just hit a plateau - grrr. Really really beautiful shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - each of these is so beautiful. I don't see anything imperfect about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous! I LOVE the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Your photos are AMAZING!! I especially love the last one!!! WOW WOW WOW!! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos! I felt silly reading about your "imperfections" because I couldn't see any of them!

    As usual, your edits are great and your photos ( and the fact that your little girl wants in on the action) are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't want to hear any more about your nose, ears, arms... you are gorgeous just as you are. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne, these are all so lovely...the last one is amazing. Have a great weekend.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful photos, Anne! I love the first and last one. Your eyes are definitely stunning. And could your little one be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did a fabulous job "accentuating the positive." :) Also lol'ed at your inclusion of a smiling photo, to make sure people know you're not pissy all the time. hahaha. I've always thought you do an awesome job bringing instant attention to your eyes in your selfies - which you should - they're STUNNING! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shots. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete