Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Here's my girl in her puppy costume, she wants to wear it all day today.

DSC_0769re
DSC_0762re2
DSC_0753re

DSC_0742re
The Paper Mama


These are from the weekend, had some time to kill so we went to see the pumpkin tree in Middleton at Greenway Station.
DSC_0728re
DSC_0736re
DSC_0734re

I'm finally starting to feel like my old self again, it feels good. I think the worst of morning sickness is finally over. My husband took some more bump pics of me (I look huge already) so I'll show those later this week.






8 comments:

  1. What a cute costume! I can see why she wants to wear it all day! Love the pumpkin tree too! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable - really like the BW processing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww love her costume! and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her costume!! Adorable!! Cute photos from the pumpkin patch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pumpkin tree is sweet! i think your little puppy is so cute! kids are so lucky that they could get away w/ wearing their pj's all day and their costumes all day... and it wouldn't even matter if it were every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh! i love the one with her ears!! so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, so cute! Love it! I'm your new GFC follower :)

    Breena
    http://mommyknowslife.blogspot.com/
    (I'd love for you link these pics up to my 1st ever photo linky party going on right now!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks soo much for linking up & following back at "Life as this Mommy knows It" (mommyknowslife.blogspot.com)!!

    ReplyDelete