Saturday, March 03, 2012

A New Niece

DSC_0196re
My sister's baby was born a few days ago, another girl!  Won't be too much longer till it's my turn.  

DSC_0104re
It will be nice to have a new subject to photograph, but there will still be plenty of photos of this little one too (of course).

DSC_0110re
Had our toenails painted for the first time, her little piggies look so cute.



DSC_0129re
DSC_0088re
I'm glad it's finally March, but the winter hasn't been that bad this year.  It snows, then it melts, then it snows again.

It's supposed to be warmer next week, I so want to get out and go for longer walks.  This pregnancy is taking a lot out of me.   Six weeks seems like such a long time to me, but I know it really isn't.  And I still have lots to do before baby comes.   The carseat is all clean, but that's as far as I've gotten.  I need more energy!



3 comments:

  1. Your daughter is getting so big! It has been a while since I have been over here-- and look at that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope The next few weeks go comfortably for you!

    ReplyDelete