Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chubby Baby



My baby is getting so chubby, definitely has two chins now.  Loving the little leg rolls too.  

And yes, he puckers those little lips a lot.

DSC_0081res
Have I mentioned how much I love those lips?  Well, I do.  Let's take a closer look.

DSC_0090res
He's just so kissable, why can't he always be sweet like this.

DSC_0095res
And why do babies sleep with their hands up in the air like that?

DSC_0093res
Big sis getting a little jealous for attention, she wanted some photos too.  This is the only one that sorta turned out, she just won't stay still.  

Well, baby's crying ready to feed once again, gotta go.  He is going to get so fat!  Yeah, I like my babies fat.



5 comments:

  1. He's beautiful! Those lips are just precious. I remember loving my babies sweet lips too. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO SO SO precious!!!
    i cant wait for Braylee to be a big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I die!!! He is so sweet, love those little lips!!! and that double chin. It is a shame they can't stay like that ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog thru Live,Love,Travel. I enjoyed your children's photos. The babies lips are adorable. Keep up the great work.
    Laurie @ Pride In Photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing like a chubby baby! You captured him beautifully! And those little lips; how stinkin' cute! That last shot came out gorgeous! Great blog; I'm a follower now! Your stuck with me ;o)

    ReplyDelete