Monday, August 01, 2011

Sick Again

DSC_0467re
My girl is sick...again!  I feel like we just got over being sick and now she's caught another flu bug.  It's times like these that I strongly consider never having her around other children, they always seem to be carrying some disease or another.

DSC_0469re
And it drives me nuts when people tell me that she'll have a stronger immune system when she's older.  Well I just don't buy it.  I was sick a lot when I was younger and I have a terrible immune system.  

DSC_0471re
Okay, enough ranting for now.  At least if I try and keep her fever down she's seems to feel better and not vomit.  Hopefully Lucy will be all well for my birthday this weekend, I'll be turning the big 25!  Lucy is pretty excited, I think she thinks it's her birthday or something, it's pretty cute.



8 comments:

  1. Is she in daycare? Watching some of my coworkers with their kids...I notice that kids who are in daycare tend to get sick more often. It has nothing to do with Lucy...it's just that many kids together are bound to get each other sick. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually fill-in for an at-home-daycare sometimes, so yeah, that's where she got it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, poor thing! Hope she's better for your birthday for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oldest got sick ALL THE TIME when she was in daycare. Ugh, it was awful! Now that I stay at home my kids aren't near as ill as they used to be. Hope your little one gets better soon so she can enjoy her.....errrr YOUR birthday! (happy bday btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that really stinks. Being sick the summer is horrible. I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww poor baby. having a sick baby at home is never fun, but I do hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw poor thing, but she still looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hope she feels better soon! It's so much worse when our kids are sick than when we ourselves are! Shes still a cutie though!

    ReplyDelete