Thursday, September 08, 2011

Baby News

DSC_0401re

As many of you have already guessed, yes, I am pregnant!  We are very excited, I am about 9 weeks along now, and my first doctor's appointment will be in a couple weeks.  Lucy is also pretty happy that she is going to be a big sister.


DSC_0555re
test taken at 4 weeks, which is why line is not very strong

Right now I am dealing with morning sickness, which is why I haven't and probably will not be blogging much.  I have not so bad moments (like now) and really bad moments.   Just trying to rest, force myself to eat (food...yuck) and keep myself from vomiting the food I just ate.  Hopefully I'll start feeling better sometime in October.

 The apartment is a mess, smells are the worst, and I feel bad because I don't have the stomach or energy to cook or really take care of my daughter.  I also have the first trimester worries, but since I feel sick, I guess that's a good sign.  I'll feel better once I can hear the heartbeat.  My stomach is bloated and my uterus is popping out a bit, which feels kinda weird.  I'll try to show a pic of my bump in a few weeks, when hopefully there will be more baby than bloating.

Hope everyone is well, have a great weekend.






19 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling better very soon! But I guess it's a good kind of sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So exciting ..hope the morning sickness subsides quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! can't wait to see you track your pregnancy on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! Hope all goes well for all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big congrats to you! I know you've been wanting another! I'll be reading throughout your journey to baby #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Anne! That's awesome! SO exciting!

    And I remember all too well the suckiness of the first trimester: forcing your self to eat food and hoping you won't throw it back up :) lol SO true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! Hopefully the morning sickness will pass in a few weeks, but I too always felt better when I felt sick too! Don't worry about being too tired for your baby, belive me she will not remember and you need the rest!! I'm so happy for you!! Be well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I'm sorry you are so sick . . . I've been there, and it really is awful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congrats! I knew I was right. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congratulations to everyone!! Hope everything goes smoothly and you don't stay sick long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad I popped over to see what you were up to - congratulations. I know you and Lucy are super excited. I hope to join you in pregnancy at some point this year....God willing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! hope the morning sickness passes quickly ~ rest up and take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't guess... Just went back and reread your last post, I should have guessed! Congrats, that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! That's so exciting! I remember those awful smells when I was pregnant. I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry I am behind-- congratulations!! What whonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY! Love that shirt.

    ReplyDelete