Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Feeling Better

Yay, we're finally feeling better! We all caught the flu virus, Lucy and I were pretty sick all last week and Isaac the week before that. Big thanks to my younger sister for staying for a few days to help out, I don't know what I would have done, it was a really bad flu bug.

That of course meant no Thanksgiving for us, which was sad, and Lucy was really looking forward to it this year. Now my husband is working on getting better, shouldn't be too much longer. This month has just been awful with sickness, two bad colds, croup, and then the flu. Please no more!


DSC_0633re (825x550)

DSC_0640re (825x550)
Look how big those teeth are now. We also have a new tooth on top, and working on the other one. Surprisingly, this tooth didn't cause as much hair pulling as the bottom teeth, but the fussiness was probably mixed in with his sickness, so maybe I take that back.

Isaac is also crawling now, pulling himself up, clapping, and loves eating finger foods like bananas, crackers, and cheerios. Such a big boy now, and not even 8 months old yet.  This just seems too advanced for me, he is just so different from Lucy.


DSC_0644re (825x550)
Love my sweeties, so glad things are starting to get back to normal around here.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! What sweet smiles! It's amazing how resilient kids are. So glad to hear you are all better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh. Hoping all those sickness stay away!

    There is something about little boys w/ the name Isaac. That's like my 9 mth old nephew Isaac, too! He is way more advanced than his older sister was. They are like, determined.

    ReplyDelete