Monday, July 22, 2013

In The Sprinkler We Go

Went over to my sister-in-law's house the other weekend to take family photos and had some fun sprinkler time afterwards to cool down.  This was Isaac's first experience with the sprinkler, and he just loved it!

DSC_0376res

DSC_0361res

DSC_0364res

DSC_0363res
He gets those eyelashes from his daddy, I love them.

DSC_0372res
Yeah, this is definitely my daughter, not a fan of sprinklers.  We're more kiddie pool kind of girls.

DSC_0379res
Such a nut. I think this face-plant in the sprinklers was an accident but it didn't scare him off, he's a tough kid.

DSC_0395res
My sweet nephew, such a cutie!

1 comment:

  1. What fun!!
    Your daughter and my son would get along just swimmingly. Marcus is no fan of sprinkles. But, the kiddie pool? All.day.long.

    ReplyDelete