Friday, December 06, 2013

Hello!

Yes, it has been awhile, life happens. And that's okay, it's good to take a break and regroup. However, there was also another little reason for this break...

DSC_0132res

We are expecting #3 in late April 2014, a little bit of a surprise but very welcome. I was very sick with morning sickness for about 3 months, I could barely get off the couch. But now I feel much better and am halfway through with the pregnancy.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this little blog of mine, but lets just see what happens.

Please leave a comment to let me know you are still out there and I'll stop by and say hello! Oh, and this might be a stupid question, but how do you reply to comments with email? I should know this by now, but I don't.

9 comments:

  1. Yay! congrats! Beautiful photo! Hope to be "hearing" more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am still here and so glad you are back! A new baby is exciting news congratulations! and I'm glad your feeling better xx

    http://biancasinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you & that you're good! :)

    I've been blog lagging, too

    Hmmm... On the email thing, I'm not sure either. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Anne! That's very exciting. I'm glad to see you're back. I enjoy seeing your photos and what you're doing these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww congrats firstly! And sorry you had such a horrible "morning" sickness time. I hate that it's called morning sickness don't you? Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome, congrats on baby number three!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on #3. I had the worst morning sickness or all day sickness with my daughter but you know what it sucks and awful but it wont last much longer hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's wonderful news! I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I was terrified when I was pregnant with my 3rd because going from 1 to 2 was so hard. But my 3rd baby was just wonderful and the transition was not nearly as hard as I imagined it would be. I pray yours is even better. Those early years are tough. Hang in there because it does get better. Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It makes me really happy that we're both preggo with #3 and suffered (well I'm still suffering) with horrid morning (all day) sickness. It just feels good to know I'm not alone. :) Are you finding out the gender?? Hope the rest of your pregnancy is a breeze!

    ReplyDelete