Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I just figured out how to make my pictures bigger. I'm not sure I like them so big, it's kinda weird to me.  I like the pictures big on other people's blogs, maybe I just need to get used to it?  

Here is the Scavenger Hunt items this week, I had fun finding them too!

DSC_0568re
The View Above


DSC_0254re2
Something Hot
A steaming hot mocha...yum!



DSC_0208re
Something Cold
My little girl's hands.  We weren't planning on being outside that long, but after about 15 minutes our hands were like ice.



DSC_0365re
Electronic
My pretty new cell phone in my favorite color, pink.  It even has a texting pad inside.  I rarely text but when I do it's pretty great.



DSC_0180re
Sparkle
My friend Amy makes greeting cards, birthday cards......and this one had a little bit of sparkle on it.

Check out more Scavenger Hunt Photos at Ashley's blog, Ramblings and Photos!









I am also very excited that I won 3rd place for The Paper Mama Photo Challenge with this shot.  Yay!!

2


The Paper Mama









23 comments:

  1. I adore that tree too! Just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hot shot, it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool electronic shot and the tree is fabulous. Congrats on your paper mama photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all lovely - I love the colours in your Paper Mama shot and what a great idea for a cold shot. Thats a lovely Thanksgiving card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your shots, I can;t pick a favourite! Actually, I can, its the tree :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the photo of the tree, it's a great angle and looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shot from above. Your pics are VERY big, some don't even fit on my screen without scrolling and I have a 22" monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, the cold, the sparkle and the view are my favs! Lovely processing as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots! And congrats on the win!! She really is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots! That's a cute phone too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your view from above is GORGEOUS!!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tree shot is spectacular chica!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all pretty shots...Happy Scavenger Hunt Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your view above and cold shots! Great job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like your the view above and your something hot pictures the best! :) congrats on your paper mama win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the first two the most!! Great job & congrats on #3 at Paper Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your win! That is on cute photo. Your photos are awesome. The view above is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY! COngratulations. I love your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shot you received 3rd place with!! ;)
    congrats~

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! Nice shots! New follower! Hope you stop by too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. How did you make the pictures bigger?

    ReplyDelete