There is a little sad news (for me anyways). I weighed myself at the gym and my starting weight was actually 137.4 lb. instead of 135 lb (yikes). Made me very sad. Now happy news, I lost almost 4 lbs. this week, yay! It's a great start and good motivation.
1) Weight and Height: 133.8 lb. and almost 5'6
2) Fitness challenge this week: Elena was saying pilates is a really great workout for your muscles in a short amount of time, I think I'll try to focus on that. I have Netflix and I can watch and work out to the pilates DVD Elena was talking about instantly, awesome!
3) Food challenge this week: No soda and eat salad! I'll keep it small.
4) How well did it go: Exercising went great, healthy part not so much. I had a soda almost everyday but yesterday, and that was the day my stomach went down a bit. Might be something to this no soda thing ladies.
5) Failures: Food failures, need to eat more fruit and veggies and drink more water.
6) Weekly challenge wisdom and advice: When you're angry, embrace it and use it. My best workout this week was when I was a little ticked at the hubby for a stupid reason. Working out also helped to clear my head a bit, so alls good.
7) Self portrait: Full-body shot
This was hard, I don't have a tripod or remote, so had to do it old school and use self timer and stack boxes and stuff to put my camera on. All natural light was gone when I found time to do it too, but I was determined to get it done! Couldn't decide between the two so I'm posting both.
I stacked more boxes for the first the one on the left so I like that one better, but I wanted a front on body shot too to post, just more motivation to keep going. And I know my hands look awkward, oh well, practice makes perfect I guess.