Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I haven't posted in a while, guess I was trying to focus on working out and other stuff.  So now I feel the need to post a lot of pics to make up for it, just warning ya!


DSC_0116

I've been pretty good about my eating healthy this week, so I thought we could go to the coffee shop this morning to treat myself to a small skim mocha, yum!  The foam is the best part.

Shadows
Household6Diva FotoFriday




56/365

We also bought a chocolate chip scone and split it amongst the three of us, Lucy loved it.

Something Blue





DSC_0118





DSC_0129

She thought puppy should have some too.



DSC_0149

Pretty clouds

swftom




C

I don't post too many photos of my husband because he won't cooperate, so I forced him to smile today so I could show everyone how cute he is (at least I think so).



DSC_0152

No signs of spring anytime soon (sigh).  Maybe in a month or so.

Weather 




12 comments:

  1. Don't worry, mine doesn't cooperate either. I just haven't felt like making him yet, but eventually I will. :)

    Glad you treated yourself to some delicious coffee. Some decaf sounds good right about now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, her eyes are GORGEOUS! The scone looks delish and looks like you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Too cute sharing with puppy! And hubby is cute too. Mine hub is more on the decrepit side but comes a running anytime he sees a camera-- from a long line of hams, you see.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum - that chocolate scone looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any healthy eating deserves a treat now and then. Love the coffee picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love those blue, blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos while enjoying coffee and scones. Way to go focusing on fitness and health. A treat now and then makes all the more delicious and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clouds look like some mysterious frosting on an even more mysterious cake!

    SKY-SEEKERS

    The sky-seekers, some people say,
    Do not favor night over day;
    They always look up,
    The sky is their cup,
    And keeping it full’s their cachet!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Sky and Lupine

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup, I could use that cup now... :)
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't scones the best? Nice series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your daughter's blue eyes are gorgeous! Love all your photos. :) Thanks for following me, I am now following back! Looking forward to seeing more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots, love the coffee cup and the reflection in your daughters eyes. Stopping by from Foto Friday :)

    ReplyDelete