Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Cravings

DSC_0446re
linking with sweet violet photography for favorite

We treat ourselves to coffee about once a week at the local coffee shop in town, so sometimes if the weather is nice enough we walk.  


The coffee special that day was a raspberry truffle latte, and it was really calling my name.  But then I thought about how much more money it is, not to mention the extra calories.  I'm already 30 pounds up with 10 weeks to go, more or less (hopefully less).  So I was a good girl and just got a decaf with cream (well, mostly decaf, I add in a little caf for flavor).  

DSC_0461re
(My girl's eyes peeking out from my enormous belly)


But now the sweet cravings are calling, especially donuts.  Oh boy do I crave donuts!  And cake, brownies, cinnamon rolls, etc...  These pregnancy cravings are cute now, but I'm afraid I won't be able to get them under control after baby comes, and turn into a huge donut blimp or something.  So I decided that I'm going to try real hard and hold out till Sunday to eat something bready and sweet.  


And I think I will treat myself to one fancy coffee drink, maybe after baby comes to celebrate.


linking up with sweet shot tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Those eyes! Such an awesome capture, with both your babies in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I was the same way with my pregnancy! It was so hard to be constantly telling myself not to cave! Hope your last ten weeks go well :) and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete