Thursday, February 09, 2012

Some Selfies with Baby Bump

I set up the tripod the other day and had Lucy press the shutter button for me, it's been awhile since I've had photos taken of me and the baby bump. 

DSC_0009re
She cut my head off in this one, but I kind of like it.  Look how long my hair is getting too, thanks to all the pregnancy hormones.  I should still go in for a trim though.

DSC_0016re (2)
Hello, here I am!

DSC_0030re
Whoa, helllooo baby!  Me at 30 weeks.



DSC_0067re (2)
Did self-timer for these, but I think Lucy had a lot of fun being on the other side of the camera for once.

DSC_0069re
Won't be too much longer now, we can't wait to meet you.



Linking up with Paper Mama for self-photo challenge, Look Who's Snapping





11 comments:

  1. Cute! You're teaching your daughter well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how long your hair is! That last shot is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been having trouble viewing your page :( it said a page you linked up to might have malfunction stuff... but i took the risk....

    love these shots. i do love the first one. sometimes... it's photos like that that i love most! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these- you will be so happy you did them when you look back years from now. I really really love that last one- thinking it should be framed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are really adorable shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so precious! I love the last one! It's cute how much little kids enjoy being the one taking the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute! Great collection of photos!!! Hope you are having a lovely weekend! ~ Barefoot Mama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo Cute! Lucy did a great job! Thanks so much for sharing at "Life as this Mommy knows It"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photo is being featured on this week's "Look Whooooo's Snapping" photo linky party! :)

    ReplyDelete