Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Some Selfies With My Littles

DSC_0735re (825x550)
DSC_0725re (825x550)

Yesterday was cloudy and gloomy.  So instead of cleaning, I showered, dressed in clothes other than sweatpants, put on makeup, and took some self-portraits with the littles.  

DSC_0762re (825x550)
DSC_0764re (825x550)
DSC_0765re (825x550)
DSC_0783re (825x550)
DSC_0786re (825x548)
I need more practice, can ya tell? Most of the photos were either out of focus or faces were cropped out, but I like them just the same. Anything to get out of cleaning and laundry, right? Right?

funny faces
And of course some outtakes.


DSC_0798re (640x640)
And one more of just me, I kinda like it.


Linking up with for Wordless Wednesday with In the Moment Sarah Halstead, Ramblings and Photos, live and love out loud, and the anderson crew embrace the camera

7 comments:

  1. These are SO cute!!!! Some of my favorite photos are these spur-of-the-moment shots. LOVE your daughter's big smile. And your B&W conversions are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I'm a new follower from Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Good for you to get in the photos with them. They will be great photos for your kids to look back at when they get older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! I think you got some great ones :)

    I need to get a remote dealy bop! It would be so much easier than setting the 10 sec timer and running around like a crazy, lol.

    I like the last one, too. It's cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome! So much fun! I agree, anything to get out of laundry!

    ReplyDelete