Thursday, December 27, 2012

Watching the Snow Fall

Love to watch my daughter playing in the snow.  It's as if I'm seeing the snow fall through her eyes and I remember what it was like when I was younger, snow was magical then.

DSC_0138re (825x550)
DSC_0139re (825x550)
DSC_0124re (533x800)
DSC_0141re (825x550)
DSC_0153re (825x550)
DSC_0152re (825x550)
DSC_0156re (825x550)
DSC_0158re (825x550)

Now I'm just thankful that I stay at home with my kids so I don't have to drive in it, because driving in the snow and ice in my crap car is just no fun, especially now that my daughter is starting to pick up on my not so great driving skills.

Linking up with young and restless blog hop


4 comments:

  1. These photos are so adorable! What a special moment.

    <3 Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are hilarious!

    It's so cold here, though. I don't know what's up w/ this midwestern girl, but I can't stand the cold lately :( Enjoying the snow tho! I love watching the little ones play in the snow and eating it (not the yellow snow tho).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like your family really enjoyed the snow! We had a white Christmas this year. It was my first and it was beautiful. Im one of your newest followers from the blog hop, Thanks for co-hosting. I would love for you to follow me back
    http://www.navywif33.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, following from Restless blog hop!! Love the pics! They're beautiful and make me wish it wasn't summer here!! Looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete