Friday, January 04, 2013

Fun Friday

Some fun moments of the week.

fun (800x667)

Did a photo shoot outside with my little sister on Sunday, more photos of that to come.  It was pretty cold outside.

Attempting a new project 365 this year, I think I'll post photos of that every month, instead of once a day or every week.  I tried to do one in 2011, but I got pregnant in August and was hit with really bad morning sickness, so I never finished.

Fun game...how many photos of Isaac sticking out his tongue?  I wonder if he is still going to be doing that at the end of the year, should be interesting.

Have a fun weekend!


Linking with friday photo journal, young and restless blog hop

6 comments:

  1. Wonder if the tongue thing is his concentration, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Wonder if he'll still be doing that when he's in college too. :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! I love your processing style :) I'm so glad you came by to link up for Friday Photo Journal, thank you! I can't wait to see more of your work.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos... they're absolutely beautiful. I'm your newest follower... looking forward to being jealous of all your beautiful pictures and reading about the happenings in your adorable family!

    Lauren from Daisy Cottage Designs

    ReplyDelete