Thursday, March 10, 2011

My First VLOG...Sort Of

DSC_0398


Ok everyone, I decided to do a vlog post.  Well, it's not really a vlog (I don't even know what a vlog is anyway), but a video I took tonight at my husband's soccer game.  Lucy always gets really excited watching her Daddy "play soccer ball" (her words, not mine), and I even decided to get in the video a bit too. 

The theme for Vloggin' Vensedsays this week is to show your favorite or not so favorite room in you house.  I don't have a favorite room in my apartment, and I don't think you want to see it.  Heck, I don't even want to see it, my place is a mess, there are christmas decorations still in the corner waiting to be put away in storage (whoops, too much info, sorry). 


This is my very first mini vlog/video that I've done, and I'm pretty proud of it.  Please watch, I think my girl is so cute.

**Warning:  Midwest accent coming your way! **

4 comments:

  1. She IS cute! Oh my goodness. I love video of little ones. I wish mine was talking so I could show off his mad talking skills. In due time...

    Loved the Vlog! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girl is way too cute and I like your accent. I used to go up to the UP and I'd always come home with a bit of the accent. Combined with my southern accent, it always sounded funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute kiddo, love her little voice! I'm originally from Michigan and I didn't realize I had an "accent" until I moved to Florida and was told so. I still don't hear it. haha

    My Vlog: www.katrinagelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to check out your blog because I don't survive with coffee, great name! Your daughter is so cute! I love the accent, my mom's family is from Wisconsin/Minnesota and I'd always find myself adopting their accent when I was around them. LOL

    ReplyDelete