Friday, March 04, 2011

Winter

DSC_0195re
Taking a walk the other day, we all needed a little fresh air.

Reflections



DSC_0198
This is a close-up shot of a pothole...sewer...lid...thing, I never even noticed all the cool shapes and textures before.  Gave it sort of a vintage edit, but I don't even know if you can tell really, oh well.





The Daily Wyatt 
  Household6Diva FotoFriday 
Photobucket



DSC_0212
I've been feeling a little...off lately, don't know why.  I think I need to clean my apartment, it is crazy messy right now.  I would take a pic but I'm too embarrassed.  Off to clean and do laundry!
 

13 comments:

  1. Love your reflection shot! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! The macro is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your reflection shot! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great - I love the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first shot - so pretty! Hope you have a great weekend and get your cleaning done quickly so you can have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally vintage! Love you shots as always! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is that texture shot! i love the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last shot of your little girl in the snow is beautiful. It has such a soft sweet feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All cool shots --

    And I'd never guess that was a man-hole cover -- it is such a cool view!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At first I thought this was a shot of chunks of chocolate sitting in cocoa powder. Tells you where my mind is at! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the first one and the last one! Love the colors and the composition on the first one.

    ReplyDelete