A touch of blue
Just look at that face, so happy she found some dandelions, first of the year.
I also received the Versatile Blogger Award from Janice of Roller Coaster Ride. Thank you, so glad you enjoy my little blog!
The rules are you have to say 7 things about yourself and give the award to 10 or so other blogs. However, their are too many blogs I enjoy that inspire me that I couldn't possibly choose, so I'll skip that part.
Here are 7 random things about me that you might not know:
1) I enjoy a nice Guinness on occasion, yum!
2) I was a private Catholic school girl. Yes, I wore the uniform skirt and no, it was not like Britney Spears.
3) I like reading those fictional Amish books by Beverly Lewis.
4) Not a country music kind of gal, which is kind of terrible/funny because people in Wisconsin love the stuff (yuck).
5) I need to get my eyebrows waxed on a regular basis, but I usually wait longer than I should to do it (like right now).
6) I like watching the Kardashians, their "witty banter" cracks me up, even if it is extremely vulgar and blunt, definitely a guilty pleasure for me.
7) I am a major pessimist, the glass is half empty, no doubt about it. I like to call myself a realist though.
Thanks again for the award!