Monday, May 09, 2011

I Heart Faces: Motherhood

DSC_0391re big

This is a photo of my older sister that I took yesterday, and she is a fabulous mama to her four little girls.  Here she has her youngest baby in one arm and another one of her girls underfoot while watching her other two girls playing.  She is constantly busy with rarely a moment to herself, but I know she wouldn't have it any other way.  My sister inspires me to be a better wife, a better mama, a better person.  I've looked up to her my whole life and I know that I always will.

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the other fabulous mamas out there.



3 comments:

  1. What a great shot - it's so honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot! I also love the photo in the left corner of your banner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post...love the picture. Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete