Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Zoo Trip

Today we went to the zoo and it was hot and humid out, but I'm not complaining, I loved it!   Here are some random shots from the day (warning, photo dump!).


DSC_0555
My girl Lucy getting a shoulder ride from daddy.

DSC_0527re
Black and White/High Contrast
Photobucket   Photobucket


DSC_0574re 
This tiger was giving me the stare down, scared the crap out of me a bit.

DSC_0615re
Green



DSC_0599re
Hello there!
 
DSC_0720re
Red


DSC_0635re
Lucy took her first ride on the merry-go-round.  She was a little skeptical at first but I think she liked it.

DSC_0693  
"Raw meat, yum!"
 
DSC_0701re
"Thbbbtt, can't get me!"
 
DSC_0746re

Me and my girl!


12 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time. I plan to go this summer with my kids! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a nice time - love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! I want to go to the park now! :) Thanks for linking up to Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos!!! Love that lion shot and the parrot and the bear...and, and, and... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zoo! We live to far away from them though :( great photos! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Looks like you guys had a lots of fun! Nice captures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun times, you captured some great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. coming over from Ray's challenge.. love that black and white.. Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all great. LOVE her sunglasses. That giraffe one is hilariously cute. The bear one is pretty awesome too! Loved them all basically. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. very fun shots! Love the giraffes!

    ReplyDelete