Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Heart Faces: Winter Wonderland

DSC_0312 large

My lovely daughter blowing the snow off her mittens after I told her to throw it up in the air.  Two year olds always have their own interpretation of instructions and you just have to go with it.  Pretty much the same picture that you all have seen before, I just brightened and warmed it up a bit.  

This photo says winter to me, which is why I am linking up this week with I Heart Faces and their photo challenge theme of "winter wonderland".  Check out more here:






33 comments:

  1. love it! Wish we had some snow here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! what a beautiful capture! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! It's a joy to see your blog!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. just so beautiful!!! great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great moment to capture! Love the soft look and her little cheeks are just too cute.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning shot! I love this photo....beautiful capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love this photo. :D It is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still loving this picture!!

    - I got the 35mm 1.8f! It's been great so far.. do you have a Nikon?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is amazing! Fabulous capture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful picture! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such kind words for us yesterday!

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful picture Anne! Congratulations on being a winner this week : ) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! (And congratulations on your top 10 win. =D)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this and was so happy to see it in the top ten. It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on top ten!!! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete