1) Just Me!I am probably most proud of how far I've come with photography, but I know I still have a long way to go.
2) I Love YouDaddy and daughter sharing a kiss, I love you both (and love those curls).
3) Still LaughingI think she was trying to be dramatic and silly by making faces at her uncle, and those pictures still crack me up, her face is priceless!
4) Winter WonderlandA view from outside my apartment after the blizzard we had earlier in December.
5) BirthdayMy girl's second birthday party, Lucy and her little cousins got to wear princess crowns. Great memories, I can't believe she's two!
6) FriendsGetting together for our friend Justin's 29th birthday (photo taken by random waitress).
7) I was Inspired...I was definitely inspired by this picture I took earlier this year. It was taken with my sis-in-law's point-and-shoot camera and I was able to capture her laughing at the wind blowing on her face (she just loved the wind then) while holding her bear. This picture inspired me to not just take pictures because I had to, but because I wanted to. My photography journey started here.
8) Spring FeverDaisies definitely say spring is here.
9) Travel or VacationWe didn't vacation anywhere really, just whenever we have a couple days off we go and visit my family about a two hour drive away. I wish we lived closer, they just enjoy Lucy so much.
10) Summer DaysDuring this past summer me and my husband would just sit outside our apartment and watch our daughter explore her little world outside. Here she's waving at the cars as they drive by, too cute.
11) A Day In My LifeI guess my daughter thought monkey needed coffee too that morning.
12. All SmilesLucy was definitely all smiles during this little photo shoot outside.
13. Autumn HarvestI don't have any pictures of harvest pumpkins but I took lots of pictures of fall leaves this year and here's one of them.
14) FamilyA picture of my little family. In 2011 I'll definitely have to work on getting a family picture together including myself.
15) Celebrate!Celebrating our friend Justin's birthday with a drink.
16) Let's Do It Again...I definitely want to practice doing more silhouette shots this summer.
17. I Miss YouYou started the year 2010 as a baby and ended it as a little girl. In this picture you had just learned how to walk by yourself and this was your first time walking outside. You did not like the grass and preferred walking on the sidewalk (which made mommy very nervous). I miss you baby girl!
18) BeautifulYour eyes in this shot are just beautiful, and so is your chubby little face.
19. Dress UpLucy as a bumblebee and Uncle Steve as Indiana Jones.
20) Favorite MacroThis is my favorite macro shot, the last red leaf.
21) HolidaysAttempting to do candy cane heart bokeh with my parent's Christmas lights on their tree. Can you tell I'm a fan of multi-colored lights?
22) My FavoriteI'm sorry, I know you have all seen this image way too much but it is still my favorite right now.
23) Don't Ever ChangeYou are very loving and sweet right now and I don't want that ever to change.
24) Just Because...So There!!
25) Hopes and DreamsI hope to gain more knowledge in photography.
I dream of maybe purchasing:
-Some sort of Photoshop program and learning how to use it.
-A better lens (not sure what kind, I welcome suggestions).
I hope that my Faith grows stronger and that this year I pray more and do more spiritual reading.
I hope and pray that my family stays healthy, that my husband always has a job, that we always have a place to live (preferably not another small apartment) and that we always have enough money for the things we need.
I hope that this year I gain 25-30 lbs and then lose it all right away, and then some (translation: we are praying for another little one if it's God's will).
Thank you Ashley for hosting Memories, Dreams and Reflections. It was a great excuse to look back and reminisce and I can't wait to see everybody else's memories, dreams, and reflections!