Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Project 365 ~ Week 2

I have been getting more comfortable shooting in manual but sometimes I forget and end up with over/underexposed pictures, but I'm trying.  I really like how I can control the exposure, I never realized that my camera almost always seems to underexpose a bit. I'm also trying to be more creative and take pictures of different things, but they don't always seem to turn out how I think they're going to.  Had fun, can't wait to see everybody else's.  Enjoy! 




Linking up with:




NapTime MomTog Project 365The Daily Wyatt








And my red barn shot was featured on The Daily Wyatt, yay! Thank you!



The Daily Wyatt




13 comments:

  1. These are all great. I really do love that barn photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing like I have some awesome creative idea but then it just looks horrible, ugh. I love your barn / snow picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the red barn! Reminds me of where I grew up :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the perspective in your photos! I had no idea those were bubbles in your coffee until I explored your blog a bit... that is really cool! And your little girl is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love that barn shot! its awesome. and I am with you on the manual mode. I just get noise noise NOISE ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the barn shot, I saw it feautured on Audreys blog!! And I also love the ones of your little one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! I love them all but the coffee one is my favourite. I like the fact that it's abstract!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved that barn one when I saw it over on Audrey's blog yesterday. The contrast between it and the snow is just so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne thanks for stopping by and linking up!! I just loved your pictures. It is amazing how a picture comes out that you would think is not a picture. Loved them!! Look forward to seeing more of your pictures!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful photo of the barn, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still love that barn and the car shot is neat~!

    ReplyDelete