1. MemoriesMy Grandma used to collect lucky elephant figurines, and when she passed away my mom let me have this one. He always reminds me of my Grandma.
2. SilhouettesI was able to snap a shot of the passing school bus as my husband drove me to work that morning. This one I had to get from the archives, it was taken about a month or two ago.
3. DoorwaysMy girl walking by the doorways in the hall, well, my apartment version of a hall. Looks like she's just floating on by.
4. ReflectionJust me fooling around in the bathroom snapping pics of my reflection in the mirror. I like this tint, makes my hair look red, always wondered what I would look like with red hair.
5. SilverThe silver tube on my red lipstick. Confession: I sometimes wear red lipstick around the house for fun (makes me feel like a magazine model) but I'm too scared to wear it out in public. Crazy, right?
Check out more Scavenger Hunts here: