1. A Different ViewI accidentally focused in on her shoulder, but that's a different kind of view, right?
2. Looking UpA view of the sun trying to shine behind the pole, it looked pretty and powerful at the same time. Looking up at the sky reminds me of the supernatural, a Superior Being, our Creator. This is my first time participating in scripture and a snapshot, don't know why it's taken me so long.
3. AbstractI was trying to think a little outside the box this week, which is hard because my brain just doesn't work that way. This is a photo of ... what does my husband call it ... an MMO gaming mouse. It's for his WOW (that's "world of warcraft" for those of you who don't speak warcraft), and the mouse looks kinda cool, it can flash pink, blue, green, or gray. But it can be very annoying because it has buttons all over and if you accidentally click the wrong one it will backtrack and everything you were doing (editing pics) is gone. Drives me crazy!
4. HairMy little girl's curly pigtail. She has her daddy's hair color, that's for sure, but not sure where the curly comes from.
5. HalfThis is a bit of a stretch but I got a shot of "half" of her hand. I was playing around with manual and she was not in the mood to get her picture taken. She was actually quite mad, but don't her eyes look gorgeous?
Also linking up with pastor's girl's ponderings photo challenge theme of "people".
Check out more Scavenger Hunts at Ramblings and Photos!