Thursday, January 06, 2011

Sparkly and an Award

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge this week is "sparkly", and I am entering this photo of Lucy wearing her sparkly crown and holding her sparkly wand, she loves playing with it. You can see the top is starting to break off, shouldn't be too long now.  I had a vision for this photo but 2 year olds don't really care, and I need more practice with exposure.
4/365
4/365

The Paper Mama



Also, Jeska @  Living Our Love Song  gave me the Trendy Blog Award.

TrendyBlogAward


Thank you, I am really very honored that you find me trendy! In order to receive it though, you have to:


-post about the award on your blog.
-give the award to 10 other blogs you find trendy, hip, cool, groovy... you get the idea.
-leave the link code here so they can post about it too!


It was extremely hard to choose just 10, but here goes:


Snapshots by Michelle
Katie Lloyd Photography
Ramblings and Photos
4 Lettre Words
Mama's Little Coffee Break
Naptime MomTog
Simplicity
(aspiring) Domestic Goddess Mommy
Horsefeathers
Our Beaten Path


I know that some of you have already received the award, but I don't care, you guys rock so you get it again!

DSC_0198
(Straight out of Camera) Photo taken by my husband

Yay Wisconsin!

8 comments:

  1. You rock!!! Thank you so much! I'm so honored to be put amongst all those other great blogs on the list! Also love love the picture you're entering this week. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkly. Congrats on receiving the award and thanks for passing it along to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks, Anne! I'm floored! I've only been doing this crazy blog thing for 3 months - it's kinda nice to know someone thinks I'm cool!! haha! You made my day!

    btw, that last photo w/ you, your girl and the cow - just adorable! you both have such great smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos! You look so happy...can't say the same about the cow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have fantastic visions for pictures ~ I'm still trying to get my girls to play along. They are 3. Sometimes they do... but most of the time they do not. Haha. I still like your picture! And that last one, with the cow, is super adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Sparkle photo.

    That is so sweet. Thank you for the award. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I appreciate it and am really enjoying following your blog.

    ReplyDelete