Friday, January 21, 2011

More Photo Challenges

I've been a little busy these past few days and getting  a little behind on editing my project 365.  And I really need to upgrade my Flickr, so much to do!  And I'm really lazy, so, this is not good. 


On another note, time for some photo challenges, have I ever told you how much I love photo challenges!  Most of these shots are for my 365 because I don't want to edit more pics right now than I have to, so you will see these shots tomorrow.  Just warning ya.

16/365

This picture represents true happiness.  Happiness for my little girl because mommy actually bundled her up and took her out for the little snow storm we had on Monday.  Happiness for mommy for being able to stay at home and take pictures of my girl playing and having fun in the snow.  I just love how you can see her face actually light up at watching the snowflakes falling down.




Household6Diva FotoFriday


Oh, and I was picked for Top 5 last week for the Simplicity photo challenge "food", so if you could send me a vote here, that would be great!





15/365
Circles

Photobucket



17/365


Watching daddy playing soccer.  Not the best picture in the world, but I love it just the same.








I took this macro shot during the Monday snowstorm while my kid was throwing her 56th handful of snow in the air.  I did a nice clean edit to it in Picnik, but I didn't want to mess with it too much because I was starting to lose the details of the snow and the leaf.









See you tomorrow for my project 365!

20 comments:

  1. Great edit job on the leaf!! And your little girl is so sweet. Her little smile made me smile! Off to vote now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all- but that first one - geee, that could bring a smile to anyone's face. How happy! Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! I really love your macro shot. So amazing! Your little girl is too adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful but I really love your macro. And yes, do upgrade your flickr account...best $25 ever spent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the pictures! :) Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great! I especially love that first one - priceless moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE those snowflakes! so pretty and all the different textures and shapes! :) great macro shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watching Daddy Play Soccer is my fAVORITE : ) I love it. Perfect. Glad you are having fun with your picture a day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these. Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little girl is just adorable! That photo really put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful set of photos! I came over from Blogging from Bolivia for your macro, but I also love the others - especially happiness! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photo of your daughter is just so delightful!

    And your snow shots.....great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shots...all of them! I especially like the first one - she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos. Love that happiness shot...you can see the twinkle in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all so good Anne! I love the one of your little girl and the macro is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet! I love the first one. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete