Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some Photo Challenges

11/365

Bubbles in my coffee yesterday morning.  I learned a couple of things about photographing coffee, probably common sense stuff but here goes:
1.  Don't use a black mug if your coffee is black too.
2.  Natural lighting is good, I need to learn how to use it more (my apt. is terrible with natural light, hardly any windows).
3.  Don't drink it, you get smudges on the mug rim (but it looked so good).




ShutterLoveTuesdays






9/365
Her eyes look so beautiful even if she's making a funny face.




    The Paper Mama  living in a perry tale




DSC_0662re
Another one of my goals (or resolutions) this year is to play more, read more, just be a better mom for my girl.

The Paper Mama



13 comments:

  1. Wow! That bubble shot is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I love the others, too! Great work!

    Andie
    http://zimmermanlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your first shot looks really really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second shot is so adorable...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coffee shot, so neat! and your little one is just too cute for words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome shots! i really love the second one. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shots of that little beauty!!! And cool coffee shot, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shots! What a cutie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. She IS beautiful, in every way! Thanks for linking up :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos!!! Loving that cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it still cool in a dark mug! its a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shots...and your tips! I think the black on black looks really cool and moody - white on white works, so why not the opposite?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the coffee shot! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete