Monday, September 27, 2010

Mr. Bear


  This is my daughter's bear.  She just loves him, and she would take him everywhere with her if I let her.  Grandma gave her this pink bear as a baby gift and it is the one stuffed animal that she is truly attached to.  At Paper Heart Camera this week the photo challenge is about getting up close and personal.  You can tell that this pink bear is really loved, sometimes I think she loves this thing more than me. However, I wouldn't get too close, looks a little dirty.  I do wash him, I promise, he doesn't always look like this.  Just last week I was telling my daughter how dirty he was and how he "needed a bath".  When I wasn't looking, she picked him up and put him in the tub of bathwater that I forgot to drain.  Whoops, guess she figured she'd take matters in her own hands.


Photography love...


Some more photos of my daughter with her Mr. Bear.



DSC_0083

No comments:

Post a Comment