Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Busy Halloween Weekend!

I have just been so busy lately, Halloween weekend, visiting my family, and my daughter's 2nd birthday all in one weekend!  More pictures to post of this weekend later but I have to go make dinner or my little one will starve so here's one that I just love!  She was bending down to pick up a rock but it looks like she was getting ready to sting somebody with that little butt in the air. 

I'm also submitting this one in a few Halloween challenges!


DSC_0389re




ShutterLoveTuesdays



The Paper Mama




5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! So much cutier than the real thing!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seriously has to be one of the funniest pics I've seen for Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah!! So cute. I especially love the little stinker sticking up in the air! He he.

    ReplyDelete