Thursday, July 07, 2011

Edit Me

edit
Can't really remember what I did, but I know that I wanted to give the photo a soft vintage feel.  Like back to the pioneer days riding on dirt roads in the harsh afternoon sun with the wind kicking up the dust in your face kind of feel.  Adjusted brightness and contrast slightly, added some warming tones, desaturated a bit, sharpened a little and added a vignette.  This photo was very inspiring, and so much fun to edit!
My Reflection of Something



Stagecoach
original by Jen



7 comments:

  1. i LOVE when photos look "soft" and vintagey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage vibe you gave it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your edit is beautiful! Warm and perfectly vintage without being too harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the "feel" you described is EXACTLY what you portrayed in your edit. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the softness of your edit! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this photo just works! The warm tones, the soft finish... beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete