Friday, February 03, 2012

Haze

DSC_0117re
linking up with poetic winter photo challenge:  solitude

Time has just been flying by lately, I seem to be going about in a sort of haze.  I guess these early months filled with cloudy days do that to a person.  



And being 30 weeks pregnant.


And being tired but not being able to get comfortable enough to fall asleep.


Not complaining too much though, this pregnancy (after morning sickness) has been pretty enjoyable, more so than the last time.


I've been gaining weight like crazy (more than I should) but it seems to all be going in the stomach and chest area, with some minor puffiness everywhere else.  I can still wear my wedding rings so I guess that's a good sign?  But my sugar and bread cravings are just terrible.  Oh well, Lent will be here soon, and since I can't fast this year, giving up sweets seems to be the answer to that problem.  I hope.   


I need to take another bump photo of myself, not much time left before baby arrives.  So much to do, cleaning out all the baby stuff.  And crazy spit up stains, Lucy was a huge spitter, like projectile vomit kind of spitter.  How does one get those out anyway?

DSC_0398re

I'm really loving these little bang wisps Lucy has now, and I did not cut them in, they are au natural.  So cute, I wish I could cut bangs, but I can't, which is why I let them grow out in the first place.


Oh, and drinking my husband's Mountain Dew late at night not a good idea, the sugar and caffeine mix is making baby go crazy.  Would not be surprised if a baby foot popped through my stomach right now.  Not that I'm blaming the kid, it's my own fault.  I feel so ashamed. 




The End.



7 comments:

  1. This post made me smile. I can't wait to be pregnant again. I'm living vicariously right now through all my pregnant bloggy friends though which is just wonderful! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is enjoyable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so miss being pregnant and feeling movement. I think about it all the time. It seriously makes me sad, even though one day I hope to be pregnant again, it won't be with Addison.. is that weird? Sorry I went off topic. Love this post and your thoughts. Not too much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and yes, it is a rug I took Addison's photos on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her bangs. My baby girl is 15 months and I can't imagine cutting her hair. It's all different lengths and it's crazy but, I love it. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I remember those days... the generally uncomfortable and unable to sleep awfulness/wonderfulness of those last ten weeks - they feel like an entire trimester all to themselves!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the photo you submitted to the Poetic Winter Challenge!! Thanks so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally laughing about drinking Mountain Dew at night. Yeah, bad idea. lol Sounds like you're in the home stretch!

    Love that first photo! Thanks for joining in the Poetic Winter Photo Challenge. We'll be moving on to a new theme on Friday - Warmth. Don't forget to stop by and download this week's freebie texture if you haven't already done so. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think HAZE is a perfect way to describe cloudy, pregnant days. lol. Good luck on this last leg... you're almost there.

    Thanks so much for sharing your pics and joining the Poetic Winter Challenge!

    ReplyDelete