Monday, October 15, 2012

Teething

DSC_0554re (825x550)

We've been busy around here, a Halloween party on Saturday and a baby shower (photos to come) on Sunday.  Isaac has been pretty miserable, especially yesterday during the shower, which is when the photo was taken (thanks Aunt Jenny for helping a mama out).

Well, this morning his tooth on the bottom finally popped through and it looks like the other one is coming through maybe as soon as tonight or tomorrow.  

And to top it all off, my milk supply seriously went down.  Like, he's getting a little more than an ounce of milk at a feeding.  He gets pretty mad at that, which is not helping me one bit.  Luckily, I do have a small supply of milk in the freezer, but I don't know how long that will last.

Lord, please give me the strength and patience I need to make it through this stage in my life right now.

Now I'm going to go and grab a beer, that's supposed to help with milk production, right?  

Update:  Yep, that second tooth popped through after his afternoon nap.   Try to get photo of the teeth sometime this week.


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Anne! He looks like a super healthy baby. He's so lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete