Friday, January 11, 2013

Fun Friday

collage (800x589)

Whew, this week went by fast!

Today Chuck is going to buzz cut my baby's hair. I am so heartbroken, but I know it has to be done, he is starting to look like a shaggy dog. Cute...but shaggy. And it'll grow back if I don't like it, right? He's just going to look so different, but I hope he will still look like my baby boy.

Isaac turned 9 months this week.  Also, he is sleeping so much better at night.  He still gets up at least once to nurse (which is fine) but this mama decided (with the advice of a couple fellow bloggers and sister) that my boy needed some tough love.  So I've let him fuss it out a few times and it has made all the difference.  I think I'm finally starting to feel more like myself.  I might even start working out again.  Maybe.

Have a fabulous weekend!



Friday Photo Journal

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a little more sleep! Keep at it, it gets easier and easier. And, before you know it your sleep will be uninterrupted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww getting your rest is so vital to feeling human isnt it? my babe didnt stop waking till 3 :P (and still was getting up at least 3 times lol) ... But I can happily say he potty trained in one week the same week he started sleeping through the night! :P so fair trade off LMAO and he has slept every night all 12 hours since he turned 3 with no waking at all! :P hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are getting more sleep! It looks like a fabulous week. It's really nice to see all of your photos. :)

    Kateri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep is always a plus, isn't it? An extra has a way of making us feel brand new, I think. As for the buzz, I'm sure he'll look absolutely adorable - I have all girls, though, so I don't know what it's like to give a boy that first "big boy" haircut. I can imagine it would be very, very bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete