Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Been Busy Baby

I have been busy busy lately. I recently purchased the workshop on creativeLIVE (amazing website) called "28 Days with Sue Bryce" and I am loving every minute of it. She really pushes you out of your comfort zone mentally as well as physically to move forward in your business. And I'm currently in the process of setting up my photography business, so this is perfect for me.

 Now I just want to say that I hate spending money. Let me repeat...I hate to spend money. But I feel like I will make that money back and more with tips she gives on posing, marketing, and other business related matters. If you haven't watched her video on Fear, go to You Tube and watch it now, it will change your life. Or at least give you something to think about.

DSC_0242re (425x640)DSC_0230re (425x640)

My little models, loving the portrait of my Lucy.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome shots!
    I wish we lived closer. I'd have you snapping shots of my kid all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great shots! Very sharp! I like your composition on that second shot :o)

    ReplyDelete