Saturday, May 07, 2011

GET FIT and Selfie Saturday

These past few weeks have been a bit busier for me, and I've been a bit more lazy, hardly any exercise, unless you count housecleaning and laundry. Hey, I live on the 2nd floor and the washers and dryers (there are two of each) are all the way in the basement, that's a lot of stairs, especially if you do 4 loads at a time.

We actually got a chance to go grocery shopping this week, and I stocked up on some fruit, veggies, beans, and whole grain/whole wheat stuff.  I'm really becoming more conscious of what I'm eating and feeding my family, but I'm not nearly perfect yet.  Working on portion control too.

Height and Weight:  128.4 lbs (-9 lbs since started)  Almost down 10 lbs, maybe by the end of next week.  I haven't been under 130 lbs since I was in my first trimester and puking all the time, this is crazy cool to me!

Fitness:  Made it to the gym today, felt good.  I want to go to the gym at least 3x a week and then work out at home 2-3x, because my husband's schedule is crazy and someone needs to be home to watch the little one.

Food:  Doing much better, had fruit and sometimes bran cereal for breakfast, salad for lunch, and need to work on portion control for dinner.  I have a 34 oz water bottle, fill it up first thing in the morning and then again sometime in the afternoon, easy, done.

Failures and Slip-ups:  Need to work on portion control and need to exercise, no excuses!

Weekly Challenge Wisdom and Advice:  No excuses, get that ass to the gym (this is directed mostly to me).

Self-portait:  Family Portait

I need to work on those selfies, I took a jumping one but my shutter speed was set too low, they all looked bad.  Maybe tomorrow we'll take some photos outside.  I told my husband that's all I want for Mother's Day, a family picture together.  

Here are some shots from the group family photo we took at Easter time of my family, I just cropped us out. My girl Lucy was being very crabby for some reason, probably hungry, wonder where she gets that from?  Just like her mama. 


DSC_0981 DSC_0964
One Day At A Time

And for kicks and giggles I thought I would add the jumping selfie.  I want to do a redo.
DSC_1173







3 comments:

  1. Great job on the weight loss! I'm trying to lose some weight myself....and haven't been sucessful yet. I finally joined a gym...and to the gym I go every MWF, no excuses! And I need to eat better....I just need more veggie recipes. :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Your jump is fun! You have a great expression on your face, and the blur is really only noticeable in your hands and feet... totally acceptable, I think!

    ReplyDelete