But I'm tired of feeling tired all the time. I would love to NOT look 3-4 months pregnant (my baby is 2!), I would love for my clothes to fit me. I want to be strong, confident. I want to do a real push-up, I want to actually be able to run a whole mile. A secret dream of mine is to be a runner and run in the Crazylegs Race, which is an 8k I think? But I'm scared of running on treadmills, I've fallen (been flown actually, kinda funny) off of two, slightly traumatized by that.
Well, I'm starting now, no more excuses. However, I really don't like working out and have no idea what exercises to do and how to do them and how many to do (see, queen of excuses still going strong here). So here goes:
1. Weight and Height: 135 lbs and about 5'6
2. Fitness challenge for the week: Go to the gym at least 3 times this week, even if I just hop on the elliptical for 15 min. I need to get myself used to going to the gym.
3. Health challenge for the week: Drink 8 glasses of water a day, no snacking in between meals, NO soda (hard one), no sweets, eat a salad everyday. Don't really have to worry about meat, I don't really eat too much of it anyway because it's so expensive, but my weakness is dairy. Cheese, butter, cream cheese, sour cream.... Is alcohol still allowed? Probably no beer, makes my gut look like I'm 5 months preggo.
4. How well did it go? Haven't started yet, starting now.
5. Failures and slip ups: Haven't started.
6. & 7. Weekly challenge wisdom and advice to other GET FIT members: I don't think I should be giving any advice right now, I have no idea what I'm doing.
8. Your self portrait, your dream self: I really need more practice on taking selfies, I just started turning the camera around so here's one I took a couple of months ago.
And here's one for motivation, my "dream self". This was taken on my 21st b-day 3 years ago, and I had no baby gut.
I'm really excited to get started, I really would like a workout buddy, but that's not gonna happen. I'm hoping that logging in each week will keep me motivated. My goal is to lose about 15 lbs and tone up, especially my abs, no more gut!