Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Still Visiting

DSC_1014re

This is a photo I took on Easter, Lucy insisted on me taking a picture of the both of us together, it was really sweet.  I didn't pull the camera out too much though because I was too busy visiting my family and having lots of fun and eating lots of food (probably too much, oh well, worth it).  But I did get some cute shots outside yesterday, I'll hopefully have more time tomorrow to share those and visit everyone's blogs again.


Hope everyone had a Blessed and Happy Easter!



4 comments:

  1. Oh such a happy shot! You gals are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love it :) I am so bummed because I didn't get a picture of me and my boy all dressed up :( That usually happens lol

    Glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete