Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Sun Rainbow

102/365

I got back from Target yesterday and just happened to look up at the warm sun (I was wearing sunglasses, don't worry) and just look at this beautiful sun rainbow!  I've never seen anything like it, so I ran inside to grab my camera, had to get a shot.  Isn't it gorgeous?

Happy Wednesday, supposed to be beautiful out again today.

Linking up with: 


Wordish Wednesday Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire and then, she {snapped} The Paper Mama





14 comments:

  1. Wild! Happy Wednesday! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! We always used to call these "sundogs", I haven't seen one in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. phenomenal capture :D

    I saw a similar image once ... I was at the beach as a teen ... sunglasses on & there was a beaut' rainbow ring around the sun ... gorg' **

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is gorgeous!!! I'm glad you got a shot of it. Beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like nothing I've ever seen either. Gorgeous!! Thanks for snaggin the new button. Looks like I may need to shrink it? I can actually resize it in my html format I think. Can you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is very cool! glad you caught it on "film"

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so so cool! I've never seen one before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh, love the beautiful sun!! Great shot of the thing that makes me smile every day (when it actually comes out from behind the clouds)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty, hope you're got your wish

    ReplyDelete