Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dreaming

I snapped this lovely photo yesterday afternoon before my husband went to work. He usually takes a nap before work and sometimes my daughter puts books, toys, whatever on Daddy while he naps. And he never wakes up. I think that she thinks she's taking care of Daddy somehow, or being nice and letting him read her book? I don't know, if only we could know how a two-year-old mind works.

DSC_0804re


Linking up with: 
Shutter Love Tuesday Photo Challenge:  Dreaming 
Perceptive Perspective Photo Challenge:  Charity




PhotobucketShutterLoveTuesdays







DSC_0815re

I took this photo out my window this morning (still below 0 degrees).  Edited in Picnik, cropped, added a little brightness and contrast and a touch of orton-ish ( I love orton-ish!).  I really liked the way the sun was shining on the icicles, so pretty.

Simplicity Photography Challenge:  Simple Beauty


Sweet Shot Day Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama



DSC_0815
SOOC





9 comments:

  1. your dreaming shot is sweet. How adorable that your daughter is taking care of daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your shots! I agree with Ashley, the dreaming shot is very sweet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Sweet Shot. Love the crop and edit on the icicles! Such a clear shot too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes!!! That looks so... cold. Great shot and edit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your edit, and the sleeping picture is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very cute shots - I love that your baby interacts with daddy like that!

    And you sure make the snow look nice and inviting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like others have commented...the first shot is very sweet. Nothing like daddy's little girl. The ice shot is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet shots! I want some snow and a nap if we have a snow day!

    I'm doing a giveaway today at livingwiththelowrys.blogspot.com. You should stop by!

    ReplyDelete