Sunday, December 26, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

DSC_0713re
Family
What is a family Christmas gathering without trouble making brothers-in-law, beer, and crazy Christmas ties?

The Paper Mama



DSC_0389re
Motion Blur
Most of my pictures are full of motion blur.  I picked this one though because I love that you can see just how excited Lucy's little cousin is, he just couldn't keep still. 

DSC_0525re
Pretty Package
I don't really have patience (or time) to wrap my presents all pretty, but this is a present ornament on my tree, and it sure looks pretty.

DSC_0656re
Glow
There was a pretty glow shining on the manger in the Nativity scene at church (don't worry, I waited till after Mass to snap the picture).


DSC_0598re
Sparkle
One of my newest Christmas ornaments, very sparkly.









9 comments:

  1. Oh my I'm in love with that Christmas ornament!!! And the first shot is so sweet! Bouncy seats are so much more fun than they used to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of photos - I felt so much joy looking through them. I love your new ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha at family - I have way too many trouble-maker brothers-in-law!

    I agree on the wrapping presents thing - the paper is just going to be torn off and tossed anyway! :)

    Awe, you couldn't take a pic during mass???

    And I love the motion blur! Babies are so much fun (especially when they're happy babies!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your family shot, nice edit :) The glow is beautiful and the sparkle is rockin and rollin and ready for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous family picture!! classic moments! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Family picture and the Glow is very special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the colors in the motion blur and that is a really pretty package! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos. I love your pretty package.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your motion blur is too cute! Love those little feet... :)

    ReplyDelete