Monday, December 20, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

So I'm a little late with Scavenger Hunt Sunday, busy weekend, but better late then never!


DSC_0312re2

Winter
The magic of winter through a child's eyes.
This is absolutely my favorite shot right now and I am so lucky to have been able to capture the moment.



HorseFeathers The Paper Mama



DSC_0546re

B & W with Selective Coloring



DSC_0639re

The Wind
This photo was taken during the blizzard about a week ago.  I opened my window to get a little fresh air and the wind was blowing the snow inside my 2nd floor apartment.



DSC_0652re

Framed
I was trying to get Lucy to hold the wreath just right so that it framed her face, but that didn't work out so well, as you can see.



DSC_0555

Remember When...
This is my baby's first Christmas ornament, and every time I look at it I remember when she was only 8 weeks old, a tiny ball of a baby who was just starting to smile a lot.  This photo is SOOC, I didn't think it needed any editing, but then again what do I know?
Happy Monday:  Christmas Decorations
TMMAPC:  A Christmas Past


  Hi, Baby.

9 comments:

  1. I love every single one of these shots - you already know I love the first one and your selective color and wind shots are incredible. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still loving that winter shot. That's such a great picture. And the selective coloring is so creative and crisp! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your winter shot is AMAZING! and can I just say, I'm glad the wreath "frame" is where it's at, because that's what kiddos do :)

    Gotta love WI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first one, but that framed shot is just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I am actually quite fond of the framed shot and love your remember when - I have a memory attached to just about every ornament on my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great winter shot!!! I like the selective coloring one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your winter shot is AMAZING! It looks like the shots on commercials! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI....I'm a new follower!
    Love your photo's! The first is totally Beautiful!
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete