Friday, October 08, 2010

Babies on the Brain

With all of the babies being born this year, including 4 of my nieces and nephews, (one of which was born yesterday, I saw him in the hospital today) kind of makes me flashback to when my girl was born. Here is a pick of her when she was maybe a week old, I call it her "popeye look".

Flashback Friday Button



I also have awesome news!  I made top 5 for Simplicity photo challenge AND standout photo for A Sorta Fairytale photo challenge, I'm pretty excited!  










2 comments:

  1. Awww, the popeye look!! My youngest is 2 months old (today, actually, wow), and she still gives me that look sometimes. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that newborn popeye look! So funny. And when they laugh and smile while sleeping. Cherish it!!!
    Lovely blog, beautiful pics. Your avatar caught my attention on thelazymom blog and now you've got me as a follower!

    ReplyDelete