Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Scavenger Hunt Sunday is here again!  This week was a little easier than last week.  There is kind of a black and white theme for this week which really happened by accident.  The night and day shots are in their true color (warmed them up a bit) but look black and white, just letting you know.


DSC_0312re
1)  The 5 Senses:  My daughter taking one of her first bubble baths.
Smell ~ The bubbles smelled of chocolate-covered strawberries, mmmm!
Touch ~ My daughter loved the touch/feel of the bubbles in her hands.
Sight ~ She got so excited when she saw bubbles in the bathtub!
Sound ~ The sounds of my daughter squealing and splashing in the water trying to get all the bubbles.
Taste ~ Yes, my daughter was even trying to taste the bubbles. 

                           

DSC_0391re
2)  Child or Children:  My one and only child taking her bath.  She sure looks like trouble!



DSC_0527
3)  Dining:  Forgot to take a new picture for dining, but here's a picture of one of my coffee mugs, gotta love coffee!



DSC_0187
4)  Night:  The clouds were looking pretty Halloweenish.  I  do need more practice with taking night shots (and a tripod).



DSC_0245
5)  Day:  A rainy and gloomy day.




9 comments:

  1. Your daughter definitely has that impish look. So cute. Definitely a spooky night shot. Love it though. Great interpretation of the 5 senses. I actually thought this week was going to be harder, then it wasn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all of your shots are wonderful! I love the "sky" shot the tree adds so much to that photo. Great captures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your day picture - LOVE it!!! And your night looks like what I was trying to get, but yours is much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole series is just wonderful. I love the 5 senses shot...and then your sky shot is incredible. Great work this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, meant "sky" instead of "day", thanks for all the great comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of your mug, so simple yet it really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did my little one in a bath too for the 5 senses...Great minds think alike! Love the dining "coffee" one! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great! Love the bubbles :) Great tree too!
    -nicolette

    http://www.simplycolette.blogspot.com
    www.photographygetaways.com

    ReplyDelete