1) The 5 Senses: My daughter taking one of her first bubble baths.
Smell ~ The bubbles smelled of chocolate-covered strawberries, mmmm!
Touch ~ My daughter loved the touch/feel of the bubbles in her hands.
Sight ~ She got so excited when she saw bubbles in the bathtub!
Sound ~ The sounds of my daughter squealing and splashing in the water trying to get all the bubbles.
Taste ~ Yes, my daughter was even trying to taste the bubbles.
2) Child or Children: My one and only child taking her bath. She sure looks like trouble!
3) Dining: Forgot to take a new picture for dining, but here's a picture of one of my coffee mugs, gotta love coffee!
4) Night: The clouds were looking pretty Halloweenish. I do need more practice with taking night shots (and a tripod).
5) Day: A rainy and gloomy day.
Your daughter definitely has that impish look. So cute. Definitely a spooky night shot. Love it though. Great interpretation of the 5 senses. I actually thought this week was going to be harder, then it wasn't so bad.ReplyDelete
Wow, all of your shots are wonderful! I love the "sky" shot the tree adds so much to that photo. Great capturesReplyDelete
I LOVE your day picture - LOVE it!!! And your night looks like what I was trying to get, but yours is much better!!ReplyDelete
This whole series is just wonderful. I love the 5 senses shot...and then your sky shot is incredible. Great work this week!ReplyDelete
Whoops, meant "sky" instead of "day", thanks for all the great comments.ReplyDelete
I love the picture of your mug, so simple yet it really caught my eye!ReplyDelete
I did my little one in a bath too for the 5 senses...Great minds think alike! Love the dining "coffee" one! Great!ReplyDelete
Great shots, love night and sky!ReplyDelete
Those are great! Love the bubbles :) Great tree too!ReplyDelete