Friday, October 01, 2010

Flashback Friday: Thanksgiving

Yay!  It's Friday, finally.  This week has been long, working 40+ hours with a kid to take care of is not easy, I'm exhausted.  I have piles of laundry to do, and I haven't cleaned the apartment in weeks months.  I even spilled coffee on my camera manual.  It's still usable, but it's driving me crazy.  

Whew, I haven't posted in a couple days so that felt good to get off my chest.  Time for flashback Friday, this is a picture of me with my seven brothers and sisters on Thanksgiving.  I'm the one in the middle with the long dark hair. I was 17? 16?  These were the days when I could shower, blow dry, and straighten my hair everyday, where makeup, and my stomach was flat (sort of) no post baby bulge. It was only about 7 years ago, but it feels like forever. I miss my family.  Happy Friday!



Flashback Friday Button


No comments:

Post a Comment