Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tired Tuesday

I was just so exhausted yesterday.  When my kid went to bed, so did I.  Still pretty tired, but I'm having tomorrow off from work so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on some rest.  I have a lot of photo challenges to post, so here goes:  

Photo courtesy of my husband, Charles U.

Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Me and Mama
I really wanted to take the picture myself but my girl just wouldn't be still, and I'm not very good at taking self portraits yet, there were a lot of pictures of the top of her head.  I'm working on it though. 

The Paper Mama





A Sorta Fairytale Photo Challenge:  Precious Moments
Daddy and daughter sharing a kiss, makes my heart melt every time.







Shutter Love Tuesdays Photo Challenge:  Babies
My adorable niece, love her eyes. 




ShutterLoveTuesdays






Paper Heart Camera Show and Tell Photo Challenge:  Self-Portrait
I wanted to get a picture of me with my camera, and my camera auto focused on the edge of the mirror instead of on my reflection, but I kind of liked how it turned out, looks mysterious.

Photography love...




SOOC  (straight out of camera)

edited version
Simplicity Photography Challenge:  Light
Also submitting this one for Touch Up Tuesday at Paper Heart Camera.

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama





3 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous!! I love your touch up... you did a great job! AND what a sweet moment to capture between daddy and daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your photos! Sweet mama and me photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these!! Thanks so much for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete